Acorn ATYBD / ATYBI, Black Iron Bean Tip Mortise Lockset
The Black Iron Bean Tip Mortise Handleset is sure to make a statement with its rustic-looking craftsmanship. It is perfect for traditional spaces where a historical touch is desired. The bean tip lockset is made from cast iron with a matte black finish; and it is backed by a lifetime no-rust warranty. Available in single and dummy cylinder functions, it is good for 1-3/4 inch to 3 inch thick doors with a 2-1/2 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Specifications of the Black Iron Bean Tip Mortise Handleset:
- Finish: Black Iron
- Exterior Cylinder Plate Height: 1-5/8"
- Exterior Cylinder Plate Width: 2-3/8"
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Length: 10-3/16”
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Width: 2-7/8”
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Projection: 1-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" Standard, Optional up to 3" thick doors
- Backset: 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
- Stile Width: Recommend 4-1/2” with a 4-1/4” minimum.
- Keyway: Schlage C-Keyway
- Lifetime Finish Warranty
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Handleset: Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors it does not latch and does not lock. Blank cylinder and non-functional thumbpiece on the exterior. Non-functional turnpiece on the interior.
- Single Cylinder Handleset: A key operates the deadbolt from the exterior while a thumbturn operates it from the interior. The latch is operated by a thumbpiece from the exterior and interior.
Click Here to Determine Handing