Acorn RT3BD / RT3BI, Heart Tip Double Handle Mortise Entryset
With old world style, the Heart Tip Double Handle Mortise Lockset is perfect for restoration projects, colonial homes, rustic ranches, and so much more. The heart-tip grip adds a bit of whimsey to this sturdy cast iron handleset; while the rough black finish mimics the texture of naturally weathered iron for an authentic appearance. Available in single and dummy cylinder functions, it is good for 1-3/4" - 3" thick doors with 2-3/4" backsets.
Specifications of the Heart Tip Double Handle Mortise Lockset:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Exterior Deadbolt Rose Height: 3"
- Exterior Deadbolt Rose Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Length: 10-5/8”
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Width: 2-5/8”
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Projection: 1-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" Standard, Optional up to 3" thick doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Stile Width: Recommend 4-1/2” with a 4-1/4” minimum.
- Lifetime Finish Warranty
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Handleset: Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors it does not latch and does not lock. Blank cylinder and non-functional thumbpiece on the exterior. Non-functional turnpiece on the interior.
- Single Cylinder Handleset: A key operates the deadbolt from the exterior while a thumbturn operates it from the interior. The latch is operated by a thumbpiece from the exterior and interior.
Click Here to Determine Handing