Acorn RT1BD / RT1BI, Heart Tip Mortise Handleset With Knob
Made out of rough iron, the Heart Tip Entrance Door Mortise Lockset With Knob will add a rustic touch to any home. It is available in either a single cylinder function or a dummy function. For exterior and interior use, it is guaranteed not to rust. The rough iron handleset features heart shaped mounting ends and a half round knob. For doors 1-3/4" to 3" thick with 2-3/4" backsets.
Specifications of the Heart Tip Entrance Door Mortise Lockset With Knob:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Exterior Deadbolt Rose Height: 3"
- Exterior Deadbolt Rose Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Handleset Length: 10-5/8”
- Exterior Handleset Width: 2-5/8”
- Exterior Handleset Projection: 1-3/4"
- Interior Knob Diameter: 2"
- Interior Knob Projection: 2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" Standard, Optional up to 3" thick doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Stile Width: Recommend 4-1/2” with a 4-1/4” minimum.
- Lifetime Finish Warranty
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Handleset: Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors it does not latch and does not lock. Blank cylinder and non-functional thumbpiece on the exterior. Non-functional turnpiece on the interior.
- Single Cylinder Handleset: A key operates the deadbolt from the exterior while a thumbturn operates it from the interior. The latch is operated by a knob from the interior and by a thumbpiece from the exterior. Panic Proof: Turning of inside knob will retract both dead-bolt and latchbolt at the same time.
The handing actually refers to the mortise lock, rather than the knob. Click Here to Determine Handing