Acorn WT6BD, 13-1/2" Warwick Dummy Handleset
The 13-1/2" Warwick Dummy Handle With Knob features a s-shaped grip off set by lovely mounts that look as if they have been inspired by nature. It is perfect for restoration projects because of its old world design and material. The black iron finish is guaranteed not to rust. Dummy handlesets are most often used as a pull on the inactive side of double doors to match the existing trim. It is graded for large, heavy doors.
Dummy Handleset: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
Also Available Matching:
13-1/2" Warwick Single Cylinder Mortise Handle With Knob
Half Round Rough Black Iron Knob
Features of the 13-1/2" Warwick Dummy Handle With Knob:
- For exterior and interior use.
- Package Includes: inside knob, rose, outside handle, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specification for the Acorn WT6BD Warwick Handleset:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Exterior Blank Cylinder Rose Length: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Blank Cylinder Rose Width: 2-1/8"
- Exterior Handle Length: 13-1/2"
- Exterior Handle Width: 3-1/4"
- Interior Knob Diameter: 2"
- Interior Rose Length: 2-1/2"
- Interior Rose Width: 1-1/2"