Acorn WT1BI, Old World Dummy Handleset
The Old World Dummy Handle With Knob made by Acorn features an ornate design that draws heavily from years gone by. This makes it perfect for any traditional style home including colonial styles and restoration projects. Everything from the dummy deadbolt's design to the half round iron knob harken back to tradition. It is graded for residential doors of average weight and size. Dummy handlesets are most often used as a pull on the inactive side of double doors to match the existing trim.
Dummy Handleset: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
Also Available Matching:
Old World Single Cylinder Mortise Handle With Knob
Half Round Rough Black Iron Knob
Features of the Old World Dummy Handle With Knob:
- For exterior and interior use.
- Package Includes: inside knob, rose, outside handle, dummy thumbturn, dummy cylinder, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specification for the Acorn WT1BD Old World Handleset:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Exterior Blank Cylinder Rose Length: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Blank Cylinder Rose Width: 2-1/8"
- Exterior Handle Length: 10-7/8"
- Exterior Handle Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Knob Diameter: 2"
- Interior Rose Length: 2-1/2"
- Interior Rose Width: 1-1/2"