Omnia 45, Contemporary Curve Stainless Steel Lever
The Omnia #45 Stainless Steel Lever features a gentle curved shape that is pleasing to the eye. The Contemporary Curve Stainless Steel Lever has a brushed stainless steel finish. It is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. The Omnia 45 Lever will fit 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, and 2 inch door thicknesses with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features for the Contemporary Curve Stainless Steel Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits most standard door cut outs
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia #45 Curved Stainless Steel Lever::
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/8"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Concealed screw rose.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws
Click to Enlarge Image