Weslock 7915/7805, Dummy Cylinder Aspen Handleset
The transitional design of the Aspen Two Piece Dummy Handleset fits well with both contemporary styles and traditional decors. The rectangular shapes of the plates are softened by the graceful curve of the grip. Made of solid bronze, it is available in oil rubbed bronze or matte black finishes. A dummy handleset, it is just for looks; it neither latches nor locks. Dummy handlesets are most often used as a pull or on the inactive side of double doors to match the existing trim.
Dummy Handleset: This handleset does not function--neither locking nor latching.
Also available matching:
Aspen Single Cylinder Handleset
Aspen Double Cylinder Handleset
This traditionally styled handleset is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Aspen Dummy Cylinder Handleset :
- Material: solid molten bronze.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Molten Bronze Aspen Dummy Handleset :
- Overall Exterior Length: 18-1/2"
- Deadbolt Length (exterior and interior): 5"
- Deadbolt Width (exterior and interior): 2-3/4"
- Exterior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Exterior Handle Length: 13-1/4"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-2/4"
- Exterior Handle Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-3/4"
- Minimum 5-1/4" center to center between deadbolt and thumblatch plates.
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.