Weslock 7925/7802, Aspen Double Cylinder Handleset
The transitional design of the Weslock Aspen Two Piece Double Cylinder Handleset fits well with both contemporary styles and traditional decors. The rectangular shapes of the plates are softened by the graceful curve of the grip. Made of solid bronze, it is available in oil rubbed bronze or matte black finishes. It is an ANSI rated grade 2 lock. Easy to install, the Aspen Entryset will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. It will adjust to fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. A double cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is operated by a key from both the exterior and the interior; while the latchbolt underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior. Double cylinder entry sets are most often used on doors located near windows.
Double Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is key operated from both the interior and the exterior while the latch underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob/lever from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Also available matching:
Aspen Single Cylinder Handleset
Aspen Dummy Handleset
This traditionally styled handleset is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Two Piece Aspen Double Cylinder Entrance Set:
- Material: solid molten bronze.
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing.
- Fits standard doors preparations with either 1-5/8" or 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole and a 5-1/4" minimum center to center cross hole spacing.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Molten Bronze Aspen Double Cylinder Handleset:
- Overall Exterior Length: 18-1/2"
- Deadbolt Length (exterior and interior): 5"
- Deadbolt Width (exterior and interior): 2-3/4"
- Exterior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Exterior Handle Length: 13-1/4"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-2/4"
- Exterior Handle Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
- Minimum 5-1/4" center to center between deadbolt and thumblatch plates.
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.