Weslock 7925/7800, Single Cylinder Aspen Two Piece Handleset
The transitional design of the Aspen Two Piece Single Cylinder Handleset fits well with both contemporary styles and traditional decors. The rectangular shapes of the plates are softened by the graceful curve of the grip. Made of solid bronze, it is available in oil rubbed bronze or matte black finishes. It is an ANSI rated grade 2 lock. Easy to install, the Aspen Entryset will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. There is an optional thick door kit that will accommodate doors with thicknesses from 2 inches to 2-1/4 inches. It will adjust to fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. A single cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior; while the latchbolt underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior.
Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Also available matching:
Aspen Double Cylinder Handleset
Aspen Dummy Handleset
This traditionally styled handleset is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation as well as lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Aspen Single Cylinder Entryset:
- Material: solid molten bronze.
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing.
- Fits standard doors preparations with either 1-5/8" or 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole and a 5-1/4" minimum center to center cross hole spacing.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Molten Bronze Aspen Handleset:
- Overall Exterior Length: 18-1/2"
- Deadbolt Length (exterior and interior): 5"
- Deadbolt Width (exterior and interior): 2-3/4"
- Exterior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Exterior Handle Length: 13-1/4"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-2/4"
- Exterior Handle Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2" with optional thick door kit for doors 2" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.
- Minimum 5-1/4" center to center between deadbolt and thumblatch plates.
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.