Baldwin TRD, Traditional Round Rose Deadbolt
The Baldwin Reserve traditional Deadbolt is easy to install. It will fit door thicknesses 1-3/8 inches to 2-1/2 inches with backsets of 2-3/8 or 2-3/4 inches. The Round Deadbolt is available in beautiful finishes including polished chrome, polished brass, and antique nickel. A grade 2 lock, it is available as a single cylinder or a double cylinder.
Features of the Classic Deadbolt:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Baldwin 5 pin C keyway.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- One inch throw deadbolt.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Traditional Deadbolt:
- Exterior Diameter: 2-3/5"
- Exterior Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Interior Projection, Single Cylinder: 1-7/16"
- Interior Projection, Double Cylinder: 3/4"
- Door Thickness Standard: 1-3/4" - 2"
- Door Thickness Optional: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" or 2" - 2-1/2"
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Cylinder: Deadbolt is operated by a thumbturn on the interior and a key from the exterior
- Double Cylinder: Deadbolt is operated by a key from both the interior and the exterior