Omnia 12762, Simple Style Mortise Lockset
The Simple Style Mortise Entryset has one of those timeless transitional designs that so effortlessly straddles the divide between modern and traditional home decors. The Simple Style Mortise Lockset is available in several different functions including standard single cylinder and panic proof. It is also available in matching passage, privacy, and dummy sets for a cohesive look throughout your home. Speaking of which, the Omnia 12762 is not only for residential applications. It was designed to withstand heavy use in commercial builds as well. The UL listed and fire rated Simple Style Mortise Lock combines precision engineering for security and durability with attractive design.
Also available for standard pre-drilled doors: Omnia D12762
Features of the Simple Style Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Tough, non rusting materials used throughout.
- Mortise case is heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with Saw-proof Insert.
- UL Listed 3 Hour
- ANSI A156.13.2005, Grade 1 Lock
Specifications for Omnia 12762 Mortise Entryset:
- Material: Brass
- Backplate Height: 10-9/16"
- Backplate Width: 2-3/8"
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Doors Thickness: Optional, 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
- 2-1⁄2” b.s.: with 3-7⁄8” minimum stile
- 2-3⁄4” b.s.: with 4-1⁄2” minimum stile
- Front: Adjustable armored steel front, with 8" x 1-1/4" solid brass faceplate.
- Strike: Solid brass curved lip strike.4-7⁄8” x 1-1⁄4” x lip 1-1⁄4” to center.
- Omnia Mortise Lockset Dimensions and Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Pair: Stationary both sides of door. Fixed levers, non-functioning. Used as door pulls or to match trim.
- Passage (Hall / Closet): The latch is operated by a lever from either side.
- Privacy (Bathroom / Bedroom): The latch operates by lever from either side. Deadbolt is operated by a turnpiece inside and emergency key outside. Turning inside lever will retract both deadbolt and latchbolt at the same time.
- Single Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by lever from either side except when outside trim is locked by stop-button; then opens by key outside, by lever inside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and by turnpiece inside.
- Double Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by lever from either side except when outside trim is locked by stop-button; then opens by key outside, by lever inside. Deadbolt activated only by key from either side.
- Panic Proof Entry: Latchbolt operates by lever from either side except when outside trim is locked by stop-button. Deadbolt activated by key outside and by turnpiece inside. Turning inside lever will retract both deadbolt and latchbolt at the same time.
- Storeroom: Latchbolt operates by lever inside and by key outside. The outside lever is rigid. Auxiliary latchbolt deadlocks latchbolt.