Baldwin WES-TRR, Baldwin Westcliff Entrance Set with Traditional Round Rose
The Westcliff Handleset features an arched exterior plate and round roses on the inside. It is available in an array finishes--all of which have a 25 year warranty. Made by Baldwin, it is built to last; the Westcliff Entryset has a lifetime mechanical warranty. It is available as a single cylinder, a double cylinder, or a full dummy. The adjustable latch will accommodate 2-3/4 inch backset or 2-3/8 inch backset. This handleset will fit 1-3/8 inch to 2-1/2 inch door thicknesses. Choose from any of 6 lever or knobs for the interior trim.
Features of the Baldwin WES-TRR Traditional Westcliff Handleset:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Classic Arched Westcliff Entryset:
- Exterior Deadbolt Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Deadbolt Length: 3-7/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Exterior Handleset Length (without deadbolt): 12-1/16"
- Exterior Handleset Length center to center (without deadbolt): 8-13/32"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 3-1/16"
- Interior Trim Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness Standard: 1-3/4" - 2"
- Door Thickness Optional: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" or 2" - 2-1/2"
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.