Baldwin Estates Collection Modern L018 Lever With R017 Square Rose
With its fantastic shape, Baldwin L018 Lever will add modern appeal to any space. It is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions in a wide array of both contemporary and traditional finishes. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Baldwin L018 Contemporary Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions
- Latches include standard full lip strike
Specifications of the Solid Brass Modern Lever:
- R017 Rose Length: 2.625" square
- Lever Length: 5.3"
- Overall Projection: 2.5"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.