Omnia 915, Timeless Door Lever
This Omnia made solid brass door handle is basic enough in its design to beautifully integrate into any décor; but what is most appealing about this handle is that it’s timeless. Instead of just another plain doorknob, this fashionable leverset can just as easily hearken back to images of vintage homes, as it can meld into modern-day minimalism, or exude its charming sci-fi qualities—all while adding just the right amount of interesting detail to your doors.
Features of the Timeless Door Lever with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 915 Timeless Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws