Baldwin Emergency Exit 5205 Knob With 5048 Rosette
The classic design of this knob allows it to look beautiful in almost any setting. Concealed mounting means that the sleek look is not interrupted by unsightly screws; and because it is made by Baldwin out of solid brass, you know that it is made with attention to both style and quality. This knobset will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inch to 2-1/4 inch and has an adjustable backset to fit either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. An emergency exit knob, the lock is activated by a key from the exterior or by a push-button located in the middle of the interior knob. Turning the interior knob will retract the latchbolt for immediate egress but will not unlock the exterior knob.
Features of the Baldwin 5205 Classic Knobset:
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolt springs.
- Schlage "C" 6 pin lock cylinder, pinned to 5
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Includes standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Classic Knob:
- Knob Diameter: 2.229"
- Rose Diameter: 2.62"
- Overall Projection: 2.479"
- Latchbolt Throw: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" – 2-1/4"
- Backsets: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Lifetime Limited Mechanical Warranty
Emergency Exit: Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is activated by a key from the exterior or by a push-button located in the middle of the interior knob. Turning the interior knob retracts the latchbolt for immediate egress. The door will remain locked from the exterior. Comes with an adjustable backset latch.