Baldwin Estates Collection Contemporary 5460V Lever With 5046 Contemporary Rosette
Baldwin's Contemporary Leverset features a modern, minimalistic design. It has concealed mounting screws for a sleek look. Made out of solid brass, it is available in beautiful finishes. It is designed to conceal a 2-1/8 inch predrilled door. For doors 1-3/8 inches thick with optional backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Features of the Baldwin 5460V Contemporary Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- Latches include anti-friction insert for smooth operation
Specifications of the Solid Brass Contemporary Lever:
- 5046 Rose Diameter: 2.625"
- Lever Length: 3.609"
- Overall Projection: 1.99"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.