Baldwin Estates Collection 5452V Lever With R030 Arched Rose
Forged from solid brass, this Baldwin made leverset is made with the old world tradition in mind. The Arched Rose grants the Beavertail lever an old-timey look that makes it an excellent choice for traditional and period style homes. It is available in 2 finishes both of which add an antique appearance. It will fit a 1-3/8 inch thick door with a 2-3/8 inch backset and it is designed to conceal a 2-1/8 inch predrilled door.
Features of the Baldwin 5452V Traditional Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- Latches include anti-friction insert for smooth operation
Specifications of the Baldwin Beavertail Leverset:
- R030 Rose Height: 3.95"
- Lever Length: 4.119"
- Overall Projection: 2.279"
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on the rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.