Baldwin Classic Colonial Door 5440V Lever with 5048 Rose
Simply designed, the Colonial Lever made by Baldwin is great for traditional homes where an elegant and classic look is desired. It is constructed from solid brass and finished beautifully. It will fit a 1-3/8 inch thick door and it is designed to conceal a 2-1/8 inch pre-drilled door.
Features of the Baldwin 5440V Colonial Simple Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- Latches include anti-friction insert for smooth operation
Specifications of the Solid Brass Colonial Lever:
- 5048 Rose Diameter: 2.625"
- Lever Length: 4.250"
- Overall Projection: 2.764"
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on the rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.