Omnia 892, Retro South Beach Door Lever
The Retro South Beach Door Lever is the simple answer to the vintage design aesthetic that is so popular. This Omnia made solid brass door handle is basic enough to effortlessly add just the right amount of retro detailing to your rooms; and also because its design is so simple, the South Beach Solid Brass Lever is capable of beautifully integrating into whatever furnishing you have without having to overhaul your entire décor.
Features of the Retro South Beach Door Lever with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 892 South Beach Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws