Weslock 06052, Contemporary Urbana Leverset
The Urbana contemporary style door lever has the look and feel of products costing three times more. The contemporary flat circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden out of sight) for a very clean look. It fits any standard 2-1/8 inch bore hole door preparation. The contemporary Urbana Leverset is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with a removable faceplate. Available in either satin nickel or bright chrome finishes.
This contemporarily design lever is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction and lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Urbana Lever:
- Rose and lever material: Solid Brass
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- Removable door lever prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof privacy function - one turn of interior lever unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Year Finish Warranty
- Fully ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Contemporary Weslock Urbana Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4"
- Rose Style: Round
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door lever operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt.