Bommer BB5050-454G1-652, 4-1/2" x 4" Slip In Hinge
Special half slip in type hinge used for aluminum store front doors. One leaf slips into door frame (leaf holes are tapped and threaded #12-24). One leaf standard mortise (normally mounted to door). Medium duty door hinge, standard .134" thickness with 5 knuckle design and button tips. BHMA certified architectural grade hinges. Made in the USA.
Specifications for the Bommer BB5050-454-G1 Slip In Hinge:
- Hinge Material: Steel
- Finish: Brushed Chrome Finish
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Width: 4"
- Corners: Square
- 2 Ball Bearings for Smooth Action
- Thickness: 0.134"
- Machine Screws: #12-24 x 1/2"
- BHMA Certified Hinge
- Handed, Field Reversible
- Non-Rising Removable Pin
- Standard Template Hole Pattern
- Half Slip In (Threaded #12-24), Half Mortise
- Conforms to ANSI A8112 for Ball Bearing Hinges
- Bommer BB5050-454-G1 Dimensional Diagram (PDF)
Package with matching finish machine screws. For use with store front type aluminum doors and door frames.
Sold Individually (1 door hinge)
** This item is being discontinued. Limited quantities available.