Omnia 762, Simple Solid Brass Lever
The classic design and easy installation of the 762 Omnia Simple Door Lever, will not disappoint those looking for a leverset that will improve the look of any space. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden) for a very sleek look. The Simple Solid Brass Lever will fit most standard 2-1/8 inch bore hole door preparations. Choose from passage, privacy, and dummy functions.
Features of the Simple Door Lever with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 762 Simple Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws