Omnia 570, Rope Solid Brass Lever
Graceful in the way the handle gently spirals, this Rope Solid Brass Lever gives the illusion of a continuous line from tip to rose, exuding elegance without being gaudy. The edges of both the handle and the rose are wonderfully adorned with rope detailing, just enough to give the piece a subtle point of interest. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden) for a very smooth look. The Rope Leverset with Matching Rose fits most standard 2-1/8 inch bore hole door preparations.
Features of the Rope Door Lever with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 570 Rope Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary, door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws