Omnia 364, Solid Brass Skylab Door Lever
The Omnia 364 Skylab Leverset has a circular rose with a contemporary lever. Easy to install, the Omnia 364 Lever will cover 2-1/8 inch bore door holes. It is available in your choice of modern finishes. The Solid Brass Skylab Door Lever will fit 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, or 2 inch door thicknesses with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the Modern Skylab Lever:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 364 Skylab Lever with Round Rose:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws