Omnia 362, Chrome Retro Door Lever
This Retro Leverset made by Omnia has decorative grooves across the handle that is reminiscent of retro 50's diners. The Omnia 362 Chrome Retro Door Lever will fit most standard 2-1/8 inch bore hole door preparations. For doors with 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, or 2 inch door thicknesses with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Choose from either polished chrome or satin chrome finish.
Features of the Retro Door Lever with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 362 Retro Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws