AHI SIG128-204, Square Rose Stainless Steel Futuragrip Lever
AHI's SIG128-204 Stainless Steel Futuragrip Leverset features a concealed screw (no screws show) mounted square rose with a futuristic curved contemporary lever. This solid stainless steel door lever adds a touch of high end sophistication to any door. Available in your choice of satin stainless steel or polished stainless steel. A beautiful yet functional piece, the SIG128-204 Lever is made of solid stainless steel, making it resistant to corrosion, knocks, scratches and abrasions. A perfect addition to your decor, this door lever will match just about anything. Which is probably why it is one of our most popular styles with customers. The Futuragrip Lever with Square Rose is easy to install, fitting all pre-drilled doors. It is ADA compliant. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Features of the AHI SIG128-204 Stainless Steel Futuragrip Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG128-204 Stainless Steel Futuragrip Lever With Square Rose:
- Lever Length: 5-1/4" (133 mm)
- Lever Cross Section Height: 7/8" (23 mm)
- Lever Cross Section Width: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-7/16" (63 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" (64 mm) squared
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide