AHI SIG203-EU1000, Stainless Steel European Mortise Lever Sets
This is a European style, interior door leverset. It is available with your choice of satin stainless steel door levers and comes with 2" square roses. The European Mortise Lockcase features heavy duty construction for residential, commercial, and multifamily housing. Interior door functions available as passage or privacy sets. The stainless steel trim resistant to corrosion, knocks, scratches and abrasion making it an ideal material for door hardware.
Also available: Matching European Mortise Entry Lock Lever Sets for interior or exterior entry doors that require security locking and European Mortise with Round Roses
Features of the Square Rose European Mortise Set:
- Mortise Case Faceplate: Stainless steel 20mm Wide x 235mm High
- Latch Bolt: Zinc plated, Key action
- Strike plate: Stainless steel
Specifications of the Square Rose European Mortise Leverset:
- Material: Solid Stainless Steel Trim
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- 203 Rose Trim Plates: 50mm (2") Square
- 203 Rose Trim Plate Thickness: 9mm (3/8")
- Lever Hub: 8mm (5/16") square
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2" (38mm) Minimum thickness, optional up to 3" thick
- Backset: Optional 70mm (2-3/4"), 60mm (2-3/8") or 50mm (2")
- Handing: Handed, field reversible
- AHI EU1000 Series European Mortise Lock Dimensions
- Passage (Hall or Closet): The latchbolt is thrown and retracted by a lever on either side of the door. Does not lock. Complete set includes two (2) door levers with 50mm square roses, mortise lock case, face plate, strike plate, spindles and installation screws.
- Privacy (Bed or Bathroom: The latchbolt is thrown and retracted by a lever on either side of the door. The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a turnpiece on the interior. An emergency release hole on exterior. Not suitable for use as a security lock. Complete set includes two (2) door levers with 50mm square roses, mortise lock case, interior thumbturn, face plate, strike plate, spindles and installation screws.