Omnia 441, Rope Knob with Matching Rose
Omnia's 441 Knobset is decorated with a subtle rope embellishments around the edges of both the knob and the matching rose. This traditional rope knob will add just enough elegant detailing to be at home amongst the fanciest décors or it can add a point of interest to simpler spaces. It is designed to be easy to install and will cover most existing 2-1/8" bore holes. Available in 8 stunning finishes in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Rope Knobset with Rope Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
Specifications for the Omnia 441 Rope Knob:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-7/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door knob on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door knob on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws