Schlage S-SAT Saturn Light Duty Commercial Door Levers
ADA compliant Schlage Saturn standard commercial levers are solid pressure-cast zinc with small 2-9/16" diameter roses that are wrought brass. A grade 2 leverset, it is for light to medium commercial applications. UL listed for all functions up to 3 hour doors on fire doors. Available with backsets ranging from 2-3/4" or 2-3/8". This lever and rose set will work with door thickness ranges from 1-3/8" up to 2".
Features for the Schlage S Series Saturn Commercial Lever:
- ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000, Grade 2.
- UL 3-hour fire rated.
- Keying 6-pin C keyway (for Keyed Functions).
- Comes Packaged with two keys per lock (for Keyed Functions).
- Exceeds 400,000-cycle test.
- ADA compliant.
- Saturn lever conforms to building codes that requires door lever to return within 1/2" of door.
Specifications of the S-Series Saturn Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-1/4" (108 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2" (64 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16" (65 mm)
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" up to 2" (35 mm to 51 mm)
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70 mm) or 2-3/8" (60 mm)
When Selecting a Function:
- Passage (ANSI F75): Latching only, both levers always unlocked.
- Privacy (ANSI F76): Locked by the use of a push-button located on the inside lever. Outside emergency unlocking with screwdriver (not included). Turning inside lever or closing door releases button.
- Entrance Lock (ANSI F81): Inside lever always free. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. Turn button must be manually returned to the unlocked position to release outside lever. Lock may be locked or unlocked by key in cylinder outside.
- Classroom Lock (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever is always unlocked.
- Storeroom Lock (ANSI F86): The outside lever is fixed. Entrance from the outside is done only by the use of a key. The inside lever is always unlocked.