Schlage FE575 Auto-Lock Camelot Keypad Entry With Accent Lever
The distinctive solid brass Camelot design combines architectural inspired arches with graceful curves. A Keypad Entry Door Lock means there are no keys to forget, lose, or worry about whom has a copy. Plus, no more hiding your keys under rocks or in the mailbox. With the Schlage Camelot Keypad, it is easy to make sure only the people whom you want to have access to your home do. Simplify your life with the latest in front door lock security. The auto-lock feature automatically re-locks five seconds after use.
The Camelot Keypad Entry made by Schlage, is an ANSI grade 2 single cylinder deadlatch. It has a 19 user code capacity and features a six digit programing mechanical key override for adding and deleting users codes.
Features of the Camelot Schlage Keypad Entry:
- Automatically re-locks 5 seconds after use.
- Provides the convenience of keyless access.
- Emergency Exit Feature: Inside lever always unlocked
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified.
- Patented commercial grade clutching motor drive; tested to one million cycles.
- Warning sounds after four incorrect codes entered; keypad disabled for 30 seconds.
- Mechanical key override.
- Non-handed, reversible for left and right hand doors.
- Blue LEDs illuminate the keypad on demand.
- Locks can be re-keyed to match existing locks.
- Uses a standard 9-volt battery.
- Easily programmed right at the keypad so there is no need to remove inside escutcheon.
- Holds up to 19 user codes with 10,000 possible user code combinations.
- A pre-set 6-digit programming code is required to add and delete user codes.
- Keypad Entry Specifications (PDF)
Specifications of the FE-Series Schlage Electronic Entry:
- Height: 8-1/10"
- Width: 3-1/10"
- Adjustable from 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 door thicknesses.
- Universal latches fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
The single cylinder keypad entry is operated by either a key or an access code from the outside and by a turn lever on the inside. This handleset automatically re-locks 5 seconds after every use.