Schlage FE595, Plymouth Keypad Entry With Elan Lever
The timeless design of the Plymouth works with any style in any room of your home. A Keypad Entry Door Lock means there are no keys to forget, lose, or worry about whom has a copy. Plus, no more hiding your keys under rocks or in the mailbox. With the Schlage Plymouth Keypad, it is easy to make sure only the people whom you want to have access to your home do. Simplify your life with the latest in front door lock security. With a keypad operated door handle, it allows homeowners to choose whether their doors remains locked or unlocked simply by rotating the inside thumb turn. The beautiful Satin Chrome finish gives the handleset a classic appearance that will match almost any home decor.
The Plymouth Keypad Entry made by Schlage, is an ANSI grade 2 single cylinder deadlatch. It has a 19 user code capacity and features a six digit programing mechanical key override for adding and deleting users codes. The Plymouth Keypad Entry Lock features Flex Lock--allowing you to flip the inside thumbturn do choose whether you would like it to autolock or not.
Features of the Plymouth Schlage Keypad Entry:
- Innovative turn lock feature allows you to lock your door and leave without a key.
- Provides the convenience of keyless access.
- Emergency Exit Feature: Inside lever always unlocked
- Easy to install with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes.
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified.
- Patented commercial grade clutching motor drive; tested to one million cycles.
- Warning sounds after four incorrect codes entered; keypad disabled for 30 seconds.
- Mechanical key override.
- Blue LEDs illuminate the keypad on demand.
- Locks can be re-keyed to match existing locks.
- Uses a standard 9-volt battery.
- Easily programmed right at the keypad so there is no need to remove inside escutcheon.
- Holds up to 19 user codes with 10,000 possible user code combinations.
- A pre-set 6-digit programming code is required to add and delete user codes.
- Keypad Entry Lock Specifications (PDF)
Specifications of the FE-Series Schlage Electronic Entry:
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Height: 6-21/25"
- Width: 3"
- Adjustable from 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 door thicknesses.
- Universal latches fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
The single cylinder keypad entry is operated by either a key or an access code from the outside and by a turn lever on the inside.