Omnia 472, Traditional Union Door Knob
Part of Omnia's Traditions Collection, the Union Knobset features a simple elegance that makes it alluring. Made out of solid brass, this Omnia 472 Traditional Union Door Knob will look great in any home and since it is available in 7 beautiful finishes, you'll be sure to find the right one to fit your tastes. Designed to be easy to install, it will cover most 2-1/8 inch pre-drill bore holes and is available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions.
Features of the Union Door Knob with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
Specifications for the Omnia 472 Union Knob:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Knob Projection: 2-7/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door knob on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door knob on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws