Omnia 192, Timeless Traditions Solid Brass Lever
The Timeless Traditions Leverset is a classic. The Omnia 192 Lever has a unique shape is not subjected to the restraints of adhering to a certain style home which means that no matter how the décor changes around it throughout the years, this Traditions Collection Leverset will look great. This Timeless Traditions Solid Brass Lever is made out of solid brass and is available in 7 finishes. It is designed to be easy to install, especially on pre-drilled doors with 2-1/8 inch holes. It is available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions.
Features of the Timeless Traditions Door Lever with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 192 Timeless Traditions Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-9/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws