Omnia 193, Traditional Americana Solid Brass Leverset
Made with the styling of traditional décor, Omnia's 193 Leverset exemplifies how simple, classic designs can be truly beautiful. This Traditional Americana Lever is made out of solid brass and is available in 7 finishes. This sophisticated lever and rose set is made with the exceptional high quality that make Omnia Industries on of the top door hardware manufacturers. It is designed to be easy to install, especially on pre-drilled doors with 2-1/8 inch holes. The Traditional Americana Solid Brass Leverset is available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions.
Features of the Americana Door Lever with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 193 Americana Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-7/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws