Omnia 706/00, Simple Lever with Round Rosette
Simple in design with an easy installation, the 706 door lever, made by Omnia, will not disappoint those looking for an elegant way to improve the style of any home. Since it is available in 7 finishes, you'll be sure to find one to match your decor. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden) for a very smooth look; and it covers any standard 2-1/8" bore hole door preparation.
Also Available: Omnia 706 Simple Leverset with Rectangular Rose
Features of the Simple Door Lever Latchset with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 706 Simple Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws