Bommer BB5000-450H-652, 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Hospital Tip Door Hinge with 2 Ball Bearings
The anti ligature hospital hinge tip makes this hinge great for use in detention centers, hospitals, and, medical facilities. Meets the requirements for institutional anti-ligature safety hardware. This 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 Hospital Tip Door Hinge with 2 Ball Bearings has a brushed chrome finish.
Medium duty door hinge, standard .134" thickness with 2 ball bearings. The steel hinge pins cannot be removed for security and safety.
Specifications for the Bommer BB5000-450H-652 Anti Ligature Hinge:
- Brushed Chrome Finish
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Width: 4-1/2"
- Corners: Square
- Thickness: 0.134"
- Wood Screws: #12 x 1-1/4"
- Machine Screws: #12-24 x 1/2"
- BHMA Certified Grade 1 for 1 million cycles.
- 2 Ball Bearings for Smooth Action
- Anti Ligature Hospital Tip
- Standard Template Hole Pattern
- NRP Steel Hinge Pin
- Conforms to ANSI A8112 for Ball Bearing Hinges
Package with matching finish machine screws and wood screws. For use with both metal and wood doors.
Sold Individually (1 door hinge)