Baldwin 6526 Ornate Mortise Kensington Handleset with 5108 Lever
This solid brass handleset made by Baldwin is as ornate as it gets. Everything from the beautifully shaped 5108 Lever to the wonderfully detailed leaf on the exterior grip exudes a classy elegance. Some of the available finishes include aged brass, satin brass and brown, venetian bronze, and lifetime polished brass. It is available as a dummy set or as single cylinder function. The 6526 Kensington Door Entrance Set will fit 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" door thicknesses and with backsets of 2-1/2" or 2-3/4".
Mortise locks have been, and still are, the established norm for Europe and much of the rest of the world. In the early 1960’s Baldwin brought residential mortise locks to America. They ‘founded’ the residential mortise industry and continue to be the leader – so much so that their competitors have bought Baldwin locks for their own products.
Also Available: Matching Baldwin 5108 Kensington Leverset
Features of the Fancy 6526 Kensington Door Entrance Handle:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to three-hour rating.
- Made of solid forged brass.
- Heavy-duty mortise lock body.
- Forged brass mechanical.
- One inch throw deadbolt with two hardened inserts.
- Reinforced steel security strike with three inch screws.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on workmanship, materials, operation and 003 PVD Polished Brass Finish.
Specifications of the Ornate Estates Collection Kensington Handleset:
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a lever operates the latch.