Kwikset KTL, Contemporary Katara Leverset
Kwikset's modern Katara Leverset exemplifies the contemporary design aesthetic by making something that have could been too simple into something that looks sharp. It is available in satin nickel or polished chrome finishes; and it fits most standard bore hole door preparations. The Katara Lever is non-handed which makes this item easy to install. It has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" for door 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick.
Features of the Modern Kwikset Katara Door Lever Set:
- Fits most pre-drilled doors.
- Anti-pick SmartKey system (on Keyed Entry function).
- Non-handed levers.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the KTL Katara Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: An inactive lever for use as a pull or to match trim. This non-operational lever is for one side of the door. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Turnbutton on interior lever engages privacy lock on both levers; emergency release hole is on exterior lever. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.