Kwikset BL, Balboa Wave Leverset
This Kwikset made Balboa Lever will look great in almost any home; and since it is available in four functions to choose from, you will be sure to find exactly what you're looking for. This leverset will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". The unique wave design will add a sense of movement to any space.
Features of the Kwikset Balboa Door Lever:
- Fits most pre-driled doors.
- 5 pin system.
- Non-handed lever.
- Sold as complete set.
- Dual torque springs.
- Easy installation.
- Solid steel strike.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications for the Classic Kwikset Balboa Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 1-15/16"
- Lever Projection for Keyed Entry Function: 2-13/32"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: An inactive lever for use as a pull or to match trim. This non-operational lever is for one side of the door. Visible installation screws on this function. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Turnbutton on interior lever engages privacy lock on both levers; emergency release hole is on exterior lever. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 3 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.
The Half Dummy Levers are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Balboa Lever functions are non-handed.