AHI SIG775-630 5-5/16" Long Stainless Steel Flush Pull with Flush Cover
The contemporary rectangular sliding door flush pull has very clean lines and a spring loaded flush cover. The flush pull's opening is exposed with a gentle push of your finger. Remove your finger and the cover springs out re-concealing the pull's opening for the ultimate clean appearance. The housing between the 1/16" thick satin stainless steel front and back plates is black high impact plastic, allowing the flush pull to be pressure mounted into the door for a clean installation (no screws).It can also be thrubolted from the back side if used on pantry or cabinet door.
Also available: Rectangular Flush Door Pull, Offset Rectangular Flush Door Pull, Modern Square Flush Door Pull and Long Rectangular Flush Door Pull.
Specifications for the AHI SIG775-630 Long Flush Door Pull:
- Total Height: 5-5/16" (135mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/16" (55 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Mounting Hole Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 3-15/16" (100 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 4-15/16" (125 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 1-13/16" (46 mm)
- Lip: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Satin Stainless Steel Finish
Available in Satin Stainless Steel finish only.