AHI SIG771-630 11-13/16" Extra Long Stainless Steel Flush Pull with Flush Cover
This contemporary extra long sliding door flush pull has very clean lines and a spring loaded flush cover. The flush pull's opening is exposed with a gentle push of your finger. Remove your finger and the cover springs out re-concealing the pull's opening for the ultimate clean appearance. The housing between the 1/16" thick satin stainless steel front and back plates is black high impact plastic, allowing the flush pull to be pressure mounted into the door for a clean installation (no screws). It can also be thrubolted from the back side if used on pantry or cabinet door.
Also available: Modern Square Flush Door Pull, Contemporary Rectangular Flush Door Pull and Offset Rectangular Flush Door Pull.
Specifications for the AHI SIG771-630 Long Flush Door Pull:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 11-13/16" (300 mm)
- Total Width: 2-5/32" (55 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 9-13/16" (250 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 10-15/16" (278 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 1-13/16" (46 mm)