Kwikset CV, Traditional Cove Colonial Knob
This attractive colonial style knob's traditional design makes a simple yet elegant statement in any home. Kwikset's Cove Knobset is features an easy installation and will fit most pre-drilled doors. It is backed by a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. It is adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick doors with an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". The Cove Door Knob And Rose Set is available in dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed functions.
Features of the Kwikset Cove Door Knob:
- Sold as complete set.
- Solid steel stike.
- Fits most pre-driled doors.
- 5 pin system.
- Easy to install.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications for the Kwikset Cove Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Knob Projection: 2-19/32"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: An inactive knob for use as a pull or to match trim. This non-operational knob is for one side of the door. Complete Set - 1 knob and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Turnbutton on interior knob engages privacy lock on both knobs; emergency release hole is on exterior knob. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 3 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.