Baldwin 6401 Arched Devonshire Entrance Trim Set with 5152 Drop Tail Lever
The solid brass Devonshire Entrance Trim was designed with the traditional home in mind. The arched ends paired with the classic 5152 Drop Tail Lever will grant any home a timeless elegance. It has an adjustable backset for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8" for a door thickness of 1-3/4". Available in an array of beautiful finishes.
This Baldwin Tubular Entrance Trim Set is designed for easy installation for standard pre-drilled wood or metal doors. It is fully reversible to accommodate all door conditions. Forged out of solid brass, it is built to last and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty to assure that it meets the Baldwin standards of excellence.
Features of the Baldwin 6401 Devonshire Traditional Entrance Set:
- Entrance handle, cylinder collar, knob, rose and turn piece are manufactured from solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Estate locksets are designed for easy installation in standard pre-bored wood or metal doors.
- Locksets accommodate a door thickness of 1-3/4”. Conversion kit available for 2” and 2-1/4” thick doors at an additional charge.
- Deadbolt and latch case are formed of steel for strength. Most interior working parts are made of solid brass or steel for maximum strength and smooth operation.
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” latch and deadbolt supplied standard.
- Deadbolt and latch supplied with a 1” face plate
- Deadbolt is furnished with a steel reinforcing strike, two 3” security jamb screws and is covered with an armored front to conceal the fasteners and guard against theft.
- Latches are supplied standard with a full lip strike.
- Solid brass deadbolt has 1” throw when extended and a hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security.
- Solid brass latch bolt has a 1/2” throw when extended to fully engage the door jamb.
- Cylinder: Cylinder supplied with 5-pin keying.
- Keys are designed with a 1-1/4” wide bow surface.
- Fully Reversible to accommodate most door conditions and facilitate installation
- Lockset accommodates a latch to deadbolt center to center measurement of 5-1/2” only.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on workmanship, materials, operation and PVD (003) polished brass finish.
Specifications of the Classic Tubular Devonshire Handleset:
- Interior Trim: 5152 Lever
- Exterior Length: 18.026"
- Exterior Width: 3"
- Exterior Projection: 2.75"
- Interior Length: 11.208"
- Interior Width: 3"
- Interior Projection: 2.845
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Deadbolt to Latch Spacing: 5-1/2" center to center
- Devonshire Entrance Trim Specification Sheet (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder with Emergency Egress: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the entrance set latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the lever operates the latch as well as the deadbolt for immediate egress. Door will remain unlocked unless locked with a key.