Baldwin 6961 Westminster Mortise Entry Set with 5108 Wave Lever
Made out of solid brass, Baldwin's Westminster 6961 Entrance Set is backed by a limited lifetime mechanical warranty. It is available in single cylinder, double cylinder, or dummy set functions. The beautiful shape of the Westminster Entry Set adds a sense of movement to any space that helps break-up overwrote feeling of traditional ornate decor. It will fit 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" door thicknesses and with backsets of 2-1/2" or 2-3/4".
Mortise locks have been, and still are, the established norm for Europe and much of the rest of the world. In the early 1960’s Baldwin brought residential mortise locks to America. They ‘founded’ the residential mortise industry and continue to be the leader – so much so that their competitors have bought Baldwin locks for their own products.
Also Available: Matching Baldwin Kensington Leverset
Features of the Fancy 6961 Westminster Door Entrance Set:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to three-hour rating.
- Made of solid forged brass.
- Heavy-duty mortise lock body.
- Forged brass mechanical.
- One inch throw deadbolt with two hardened inserts.
- Reinforced steel security strike with three inch screws.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on workmanship, materials, operation, and Lifetime PVD Polished Brass (003) Finish.
Specifications of the Ornate Estate Collection Westminster Entryset:
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the entrance set latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates entrance set latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a lever. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.