Baldwin 6933 Versailles Mortise Entry Set with 5121 Lever
Made out of solid brass, the stunning beauty of Baldwin 6933 Versailles Entry Set is most pronounced in the attention to detail. Every inch of this Entrance Set is dripping with ornate splendor; and yet this elaborately decorated mortise entryset is not gaudy in its appearance. In fact, the unique shape is almost angelic in appearance, with a featheriness that is so often lost on other, heavier looking, ornate pieces. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Mortise locks have been, and still are, the established norm for Europe and much of the rest of the world. In the early 1960’s Baldwin brought residential mortise locks to America. They ‘founded’ the residential mortise industry and continue to be the leader – so much so that their competitors have bought Baldwin locks for their own products.
Also Available: Matching Baldwin Kensington Leverset
Features of the Fancy 6933 Versailles Door Entrance Set:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to three-hour rating.
- Made of solid forged brass.
- Heavy-duty mortise lock body.
- Forged brass mechanical.
- One inch throw deadbolt with two hardened inserts.
- Reinforced steel security strike with three inch screws.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on workmanship, materials, operation, and Lifetime PVD Polished Brass (003) Finish.
Specifications of the Ornate Estate Collection Versailles Entryset:
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the entrance set latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates entrance set latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a lever. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.