Baldwin 6546 Oval Mortise Wilmington Entry Set with 5025 Egg Knob
The Baldwin made Wilmington 6546 Entrance Set has a classic design that will look beautiful in any traditional home. The 5025 Egg Knob mirrors the oval shape of this mortise entryset. The tough PVD Polished Brass Finish is backed by a lifetime warranty and is great for harsh climates such as extreme heat or salty environments. It will fit 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" door thicknesses and with backsets of 2-1/2" or 2-3/4".
Mortise locks have been, and still are, the established norm for Europe and much of the rest of the world. In the early 1960’s Baldwin brought residential mortise locks to America. They ‘founded’ the residential mortise industry and continue to be the leader – so much so that their competitors have bought Baldwin locks for their own products.
Also Available: Matching Baldwin 5025 Egg Knobset
Features of the Traditional 6546 Wilmington Door Entrance Set:
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to three-hour rating.
- Made of solid forged brass.
- Heavy-duty mortise lock body
- Forged brass mechanical.
- One inch throw deadbolt with two hardened inserts.
- Reinforced steel security strike with three inch screws.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on workmanship, materials, operation and finish.
Specifications of the Classic Estate Collection Wilmington Entryset:
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the entrance set latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates entrance set latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.