Baldwin Estates Collection 5073 Knob With 5006 Rosette
Undeniably alluring in design, this solid brass Baldwin made knobset will add a modern accent to any door. The octagon shape of this 5073 knob paired with the round 5006 rosette makes for a very contemporary look. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Baldwin 5073 Contemporary Knob With Matching 5006 Rosette:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Modern Octagon Knobset:
- Rose Diameter: 1-3/4" - will NOT cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Overall Projection: 2-1/2"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.