Baldwin Estates Collection 5067 Knob With 5003 Rosette
The rich details of the 5067 Knob combined with the matching 5003 Rosette will enhance the elegance of your home. It is available in beautiful finishes, each one of them complimenting the ornateness of the design. Crafted out of solid brass, this Baldwin made knobset has a limited lifetime warranty. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Baldwin 5067 Ornate Knob With Matching 5003 Rosette:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions
- Latches include standard full lip strike
Specifications of the Solid Brass Fancy Knobset:
- Rose Diameter: 2" - will not cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-1/4"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.