Baldwin Estates Collection 5064 Rope Knob With 5004 Rosette
Made to fit standard 2-1/8 inch precut door preparations, this solid brass 5064 knob is made with the attention to quality that Baldwin is known for. Simple in design with an even easier installation, this door knob will not disappoint those looking for an elegant way to improve the style of any home. It is decorated with a subtle rope embellishments around the edges. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden) for a very sleek look. It will fit 1-3/8 inch and 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch.
Features of the Baldwin 5064 Rope Knob With 5004 Rosette:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Baldwin Rope Door Knob:
- 5004 Rope Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- 5064 Rope Knob Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-1/4"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.