Baldwin Estates Collection 5050 Knob With 5053 Rosette
Fit for royalty, this Baldwin made door knob features luxurious detailing on the handle. This latchset is not for people who want to make a simple statement—it exudes richness that will lend its ornate styling well to fancier home décors. It is crafted out of solid brass and comes backed with a limited lifetime mechanical warranty, insuring that it lives up to the high standards that is expected of Baldwin. The 5050 Knob with the 5053 Rosette will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". Will Fit standard 2-1/8" pre-cut door bore holes.
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5050 Ornate Floral Knob With 5053 Beaded Rosette:
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Ornate Knobset:
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Overall Projection: 2"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.